- Italy: C3 - Paganese - Monopoli / 2 (1.70)
- Europe League - Nimes - Dijon / 1 (1.90)
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide personal details which allow us to identify you when using this website, you can rest assured that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1.2. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page every time you use the website and make sure that you agree with any changes. This policy was last updated on 15th of May 2018.
1.3. Some of the content on this website may not be appropriate for people under 18 years of age. You agree that any use of this web site by people under 18 years of age shall be done with constant supervision from a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian.
What we collect
2.1. We collect the following information when you use our website:
- Personal details that you provide upon subscription process, such as, your first name, last name, country of residence, email address
- Billing information that you provide in order to generate any necessary invoices (billing address, billing data, etc.)
- Statistical data about the use of the website such as time spent on the website and the pages you viewed
2.2. We do not collect any information about the payment methods used on our website. This information is managed by third party trusted partners such as: Skrill, Neteller or specific payment gateways.
What we do with the information we gather
We request the information described above to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal user management, record keeping and reporting
- We may use the information to improve our product and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
When you receive information from bettingwin365.com via email, we will always provide you with the option of opting out from any future correspondence.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard the information we collect online and keep it secure.